micro metal futures CME Group they are designed for active traders looking to trade physical gold and silver in small increments or those looking to trade a profitable alternative to larger metals contracts.
Watch this short video to learn more about trading micro metal futures:
- Micro Gold Futures (MGC) : 1/10 of the size and required margin of the largest gold futures contract (GC).
- Micro Silver Futures (SIL) : 1/5 of the size and required margin of the largest Silver Futures (SI) contract
Benefits of Trading Micro Metal Futures
- More accurate coverage : Futures contracts on micro-metals allow a highly leveraged investment for more purchasing power. By using margin, you can control a large contract value with a smaller amount of capital. Note: Leverage can lead to losses in excess of initial margin, and traders should take appropriate steps to minimize risk when trading in unpredictable markets.
- greater flexibility – Given their smaller size, Micro Metal futures offer more granularity for position management. This allows traders to start small and increase trading volume as needed.
- Less financial commitment : Micro metal futures require less initial capital outlay and lower margins.
- Close access 24 hours a day – Almost 24/6 metal futures contracts, making it a popular and sought after futures instrument worldwide. Metal futures offer more trading opportunities and the ability to manage positions at any time of the day.
Getting started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports over 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful, easy-to-use trading platform, discounted futures brokerage, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting and strategic backtesting via an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started today with a free trading demo with real-time market data.
This article is intended for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation or recommendation of any product, service, or business strategy. It includes content from independent individuals or companies that are in no way affiliated with NinjaTrader Group (NTG) or any of its affiliates. The content and opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NinjaTrader or any of its affiliates.