Thinkorswim is an online broker from the U.S. and is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We will discuss the most important features of Thinkorswim, which has about 7,000,000 client accounts and assets worth more than 660 billion dollars. Thinkorswim trading platform download from here:
- What can we trade at Thinkorswim ?
- Thinkorswim Download for Mobile App (Android + Iphone)
- Download Thinkorswim desktop version
- Thinkorswim download Mac
- Commissions – Thinkorswim
- Account Types in Thinkorswim
What can we trade at Thinkorswim ?
Thinkorswim Download for Mobile App (Android + Iphone)
Thinkorswim has developed a great mobile application to get the most out of your trading. Download Thinkorswim Mobile by clicking on the button below.
Download Thinkorswim desktop version
The best Thinkorswim desktop application can be downloaded by clicking on the button below:
Thinkorswim download Mac
Thinkorswim for Mac can be downloaded by clicking on the button below:
Commissions – Thinkorswim
In Thinkorswim commissions vary depending on the financial product we are trading.
Stocks and ETF’s have a cost of $9.99 per online transaction. This rises to $34.99 if you use the telephone system (IVR), and to $44.99 if you require the help of a specialized broker. The options have the same commissions, but we must add $0.75 “per contract”.
Mutual Funds NTF and “Load” have no commission, however if we want a “No-Load” type of fund the amount we must pay is $49.99.
Futures have a commission of $2.25 to which exchange and regulatory fees must be added.
In the Forex market, if you trade over 10,000 units there are no commissions.
Account Types in Thinkorswim
Thinkorswim has 4 different account types depending on your needs and objectives.
- “Standard Accounts: For flexible trading in different products such as options, futures or currency pairs, in an individual or joint account.
- “Retirement Accounts: The best account if you are looking for retirement. Thinkorswim helps you plan for retirement.
- “Education Accounts: If you want to save for school, Thinkorswim offers flexibility in this account, including Coverdell or UGMA/UTMA tax-free accounts.
- “Speciality Accounts: Tailored to what you’re looking for, from a pension plan to an individual trust.
Thinkorswim has received a number of awards over the years it has been in operation. In 2016 it has received the award for second best broker with 4.5/5 stars, highlighting as best broker in the tablet app, in the trader community, new tools and trading platform.
Can you download Thinkorswim for PC?
Yes, there is an available Thinkorswim desktop app.
Does Thinkorswim have a PC app?
Yes, Thinkorswim has an app for PC (Ameritrade desktop) which is available for download on the Thinkorswim website. The app is compatible with Windows 7 and higher.
Thinkorswim App for Windows 10
Download Thinkorswim Mobile App
Download Thinkorswim mobile app from our official link.
Is there a Thinkorswim app for MAC?
Yes, there is a Thinkorswim platform on MAC.
Download Thinkorswim app for MAC by clicking here.
Is there a downloadable Thinkorswim app for Linux?
Yes, there is a Thinkorswim platform for Linux.
Download Thinkorswim app for Linux by clicking here.