What distinguishes a good professional is how much he informs himself every day. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in. Whether you are an architect, a doctor, a designer or a publicist, whether you are reading the newspaper or updating twitter, stay up to date of what happens is a great tool that helps us improve.
As is often said, “renewed or die” ; and although we are not going to be so rigid, we do recommend “Be up to date or get hacked from trading” . Seriously, get lost, because no one is going to give you a swimming pool to soak up the sun. You’re going to have to earn it. And since we are going to work to get it, we are also going for a very large palm tree to give us shade and keep us cool in summer.
For this reason, we share the best trading blogs
and bag in Spanish, so you never lack reference sites. Let’s go there!
- X TraderIn addition to being one of the best trading forums, it has a large library of articles on trading in Spanish.
- Stock Exchange Classes: one of the classics in the world of the online stock market in Spain. This blog stands out for the quantity and quality of its articles.
- investment club They focus on old ideas and new trends to invest money in the medium and long term.
- Jose Antonio Madrigal, one of the most proven Spanish investors. On his website we will find his very interesting books and articles.
- Robert Guadalupe is a blog about trading and investments, specialized in the American markets.
- The Wall Street Blogone of the most authentic blogs on the stock market, with its own series of videos that we recommend you visit.
We also want to recommend the blogs of some of our teachers of The factory and who are great experts in their fields:
Alexander Perez Wongit is CEO and analyst of audio market is, a platform that broadcasts via audio everything that happens daily in the financial markets. Trading and Stock Market for Clumsyby Francisca Serrano, is one of the most active blogs on this sector, with a lot of information from utility
both for beginners and professionals.
Robert Moor He is a renowned stock market expert. In his blog he deals with the day-to-day state of the markets, trying to bring you the keys to the markets worldwide.