TD Ameritrade Download
TD Ameritrade is an online broker from the U.S. and is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We will discuss the most important features of TD Ameritrade, which has about 7,000,000 client accounts and assets worth more than 660 billion dollars.
TD Ameritrade trading platform download from here:
- What can we trade at TD Ameritrade?
- TD Ameritrade Trading Platforms and Tools
- TD Ameritrade Mobile App (Android + Iphone)
- Commissions – TD Ameritrade
- Account Types in TD Ameritrade
What can we trade at TD Ameritrade?
With TD Ameritrade you can trade preferred and common stocks, futures, ETF’s, options, mutual funds, fixed income, Forex, bonds, etc.
TD Ameritrade Trading Platforms and Tools
offers a large number of tools and a very complete trading platform, where we can, for example, watch CNBC live while trading. They have the famous Thinkorswin and we can also perform operations from any electronic device such as our mobile or tablet.
TD Ameritrade Mobile App (Android + Iphone)
TD Ameritrade has developed a great mobile application to get the most out of your trading. Download TD Ameritrade Mobile by clicking on the button below.
Commissions – TD Ameritrade
In TD Ameritrade commissions vary depending on the financial product we are trading.
Stocks and ETF’s have a cost of $9.99 per online transaction. This rises to $34.99 if you use the telephone system (IVR), and to $44.99 if you require the help of a specialized broker. The options have the same commissions, but we must add $0.75 “per contract”.
Mutual Funds NTF and “Load” have no commission, however if we want a “No-Load” type of fund the amount we must pay is $49.99.
Futures have a commission of $2.25 to which exchange and regulatory fees must be added.
In the Forex market, if you trade over 10,000 units there are no commissions.
Account Types in TD Ameritrade
TD Ameritrade has 4 different account types depending on your needs and objectives.
- “Standard Accounts: For flexible trading in different products such as options, futures or currency pairs, in an individual or joint account.
- “Retirement Accounts: The best account if you are looking for retirement. TD Ameritrade helps you plan for retirement.
- “Education Accounts: If you want to save for school, TD Ameritrade offers flexibility in this account, including Coverdell or UGMA/UTMA tax-free accounts.
- “Speciality Accounts: Tailored to what you’re looking for, from a pension plan to an individual trust.
TD Ameritrade has received a number of awards over the years it has been in operation. In 2016 it has received the award for second best broker with 4.5/5 stars, highlighting as best broker in the tablet app, in the trader community, new tools and trading platform.
Can you download TD Ameritrade for PC?
Yes, there is an available TD A
Does TD Ameritrade have a PC app?
Yes, TD Ameritrade has which is available for download on the TD Ameritrade website. The app is compatible with Windows 7 and higher.
Is there a TD Ameritrade?
Yes, there is a TD Ameritrade platform on MAC.
Download TD Ameritrade app for MAC by clicking here.
Is there a TD Ameritrade?
Yes, there is a TD Ameritrade platform for Linux.
Download TD Ameritrade app for Linux by clicking here.