Before we talk about scalping in NinjaTrader, we need to see. What is Scalping?
Scalping is a trading style that consists of buying and selling financial assets in a very short period of time, even seconds, with the objective of making small profits quickly. It is also known as speculative trading, and is often done with financial derivatives and significant leverage. The return on investment on each position is small compared to the risk taken, but the advantage lies in the number of positive positions. So to do this, we need indicators?
The best scalping indicators for NinjaTrader
- Stochastic Oscillator Indicator
- Moving Average Indicator
- Parabolic SAR Indicator Indicator
- RSI (Relative Strength Index) Indicator
- Super Scalper Indicator
All of these indicators are free and available on NinjaTrader.
Scalper strategies in NinjaTrader
To build a scalper strategy in NinjaTrader simply follow these steps:
- Select the ninjatrader scalping indicator.
- Create clear rules for buying and selling.
- Design a risk plan (stops, profits, max losses…)
- Download Ninjatrader
- Start scalping and always respect your own rules.
Is there a Super Scalper Indicator in NinjaTrader?
Yes, there is an indicator called super scalper but that does not mean that it is a magic indicator that will make you a lot of money. It is just another indicator.
Do you want to know more about it?
Watch this video
Become a scalper in NinjaTrader?
NinjaTrader is a great platform for futures scalping, why? I personally advocate the following two ideas:
- Low costs, this will make you can make hundreds of trades without your profit being taken by the broker.
- A great platform that allows you to make a very complete analysis.
What is the best indicator for scalping?
There is no magic super scalper indicator for Ninjatrader, you have to use the indicator that best fits your way of understanding trading.
What is the swing indicator on NinjaTrader 8?
An indicator that measures price levels where there may be resistance or support.