Mark your calendar, CME Group Micro Bitcoin Futures launching on May 3, 2022.
Micro Bitcoin Futures (MBT) are 1/10 the size of Bitcoin and allow capitalization in the Bitcoin market at a fraction of the cost and with little financial commitment.
The Bitcoin market remains volatile and the introduction of a micro-contract will allow futures traders to target opportunities in this active virtual currency market at a fraction of the cost.
The recent BTC/USD selloff has kept BTC futures low over the past week, but there are signs that BTC could start the week strong. A 24-hour 7-day gain in value suggests that a correction may be underway, with price heading back towards the control point of the 21-day and April volume profile. The MACD still indicates a bearish trend, but it could turn higher in the coming days if BTC continues to correct.
Why trade Bitcoin microfutures?
- smaller size – Earn the same profits as the standard Bitcoin contract at 1/50, settled in cash according to the Bitcoin benchmark rate of CME (BRR).
- Price transparency : all market players see the same price and quotes
- capital efficiency – Trade Bitcoin with less capital commitment and lower margins from $500
- Trade on both sides of the market – Futures traders can speculate on the price of Bitcoin using MBT on both the long and short sides, with no spike rules or short selling restrictions.
- regulated market – With regulatory oversight from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), Bitcoin futures traders have the peace of mind of trading on a regulated market.
Get ready to trade micro-bitcoins with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports over 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and easy-to-use trading platform, huge rebate commissions, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting, strategy backtesting, and an immersive simulation trading experience.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and open your trading account with just $400.