Each Nano Bitcoin futures contract is only 1/100 the size of Bitcoin, giving traders of all kinds the opportunity to participate in the Bitcoin market with less financial commitment. Trading a Bitcoin futures contract offers traders significant advantages over the “spot” Bitcoin market, including a centralized, regulated market and the ability to go long or short. These distinctions are not available when trading in the spot or underlying Bitcoin market.
NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina joined special guest Boris Ilyevsky, Head of Coinbase Derivatives Exchange, on a recent episode of “See the Futures”. Watch them discuss the different ways to use futures to participate in the excitement of the Bitcoin market, the benefits of Nano Bitcoin futures, and what’s on the horizon for the Coinbase Derivatives Exchange.
- A look at Coinbase Derivatives Exchange, its history and what’s to come, including Nano Ether Futures
- Benefits of Nano Bitcoin Futures for Bitcoin Enthusiasts
- Review of the advantages of futures trading over Bitcoin spot trading
- How do nano-contracts help individual traders manage risk more accurately?
- Explain why trading a derivative like Nano Bitcoin Futures allows pure price speculation; and why it’s essential for anyone interested in participating in the Bitcoin market
- Review the price action of the Nano Bitcoin futures chart since its release
- Exploring Nano Bitcoin Futures Price Action and Volume as a Global Commodity
- Correlation Analysis of Nano Bitcoin Futures vs. Spot Bitcoin, E-mini S&P and E-mini Nasdaq
Ready for more?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real time. See upcoming events
Start trading Nano Bitcoin with NinjaTrader
Open your NinjaTrader Futures account and dive into this exciting new offer.Trade Nano Bitcoin Futures No commissions with daily trading margins as low as $25 and $0 market data fees.
NinjaTrader supports over 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful, easy-to-use trading platform, discounted futures brokerage, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting and strategic backtesting via an immersive trading simulator.