In recent years, the market has seen a variety of smaller futures products specifically designed to better suit every trader. Did you know that CME Group offers micro-e-minis covering stock indices, micro-bitcoin, micro-crude and even micro-treasure yields?
Watch NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and special guest Jim Iuorio take an interesting dive into the world of mics discussing how traders are using these futures on a recent episode of “See the Futures”.
Topics covered include:
- Review of the microfutures product suite and options available to the individual trader
- Micro Futures vs. E-mini and Classic Size Contract Sizes
- Review of volume and liquidity of microfutures products
- Benefits of using Microfutures
- Microfuture stock index charts and analysis:
- Use pickups to hedge existing positions in other asset classes
- Examples of using the Micro E-mini-S&P 500 to hedge an options position
- Understanding micro-treasury returns and what it means for traders
–Micro S&P 500
– Micro Nasdaq-100
– MicroRussell 2000
– Dow Jones Micro Industrial Average
Ready for more?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real time. See upcoming events
Getting started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports over 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful, easy-to-use trading platform, discounted futures brokerage, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting and strategic backtesting via an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started today with a free trading demo with real-time market data.