Micro Ether (MET) futures are the latest addition to the ever-growing suite of cryptocurrency products from CME Group . At just 1/10th of Ether, this new futures product will give retail traders the ability to trade Ether at a fraction of the cost with lower margins on a regulated market.
“Since the launch of Ether futures contracts in February, we have seen a steady growth in the liquidity of these contracts, especially among institutional traders,” said Tim McCourt, global head of equity indices and alternative investment products. at CME Group. “At the same time, the price of ether has more than doubled since the introduction of these contracts, creating demand for a micro-contract to make this market even more accessible to a wider range of participants.” Watch this short video to learn more about Micro Ether futures:
Benefits of Trading Micro-Ether Futures
- smaller size : Micro-ether futures are 1/10 of an ether. You can add precision to your trading strategy by gradually increasing or decreasing using smaller contracts
- Price transparency – Trade Ether on a regulated exchange where everyone sees the same price at the same time
- capital efficiency – Trade Ether futures with lower capital commitment and low spreads at just $50
- Trade on both sides of the market : Futures traders can speculate on the price of Ether using MET with no spike rule or short selling restrictions.
- regulated market – Under the regulatory oversight of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), Ether futures traders have the peace of mind of trading on a regulated market.
Trade Micro-Ether Futures with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports over 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and easy-to-use trading platform, huge rebate commissions, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting, strategy backtesting, and trading simulation.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started today with a free trading demo with real-time market data.