Prices at the pump have fallen slightly lately, but what’s next? The Energy Information Administration (EIA) publishes a plethora of statistics. Traders and investors widely follow the EIA’s weekly inventory report, which often influences trading decisions. The West Texas broker’s light crude oil (CL) and ultra-low sulfur (HO) diesel futures are in play, according to a recent EIA report.
Watch NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and special guest Bobby Iaccino discuss the state of these important energy markets and discuss how EIA data can give you trading clues in a recent episode of “See the Futures”.
Topics covered include:
- Trying to simplify the Energy Information Administration’s most recent report
- What’s in the latest EIA report and what it means for energy markets
- Vendor opportunity review based on latest EIA findings
- Notable Energy Futures Charts and Analysis, Including September Crude Oil
- Discuss the current relationship between a strong US dollar and energy prices
- Inflation, Federal Reserve actions and its importance for traders
Ready for more?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real time. See upcoming events
Getting started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports over 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful, easy-to-use trading platform, discounted futures brokerage, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting and strategic backtesting via an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started today with a free trading demo with real-time market data.