You may know that copper has been a historical cornerstone of the industry and a major metal in global financial markets, but did you know that the direction of copper prices has also long been considered the leading indicator of the global economy?
CME Group copper futures are now available in a micro version, opening the door for more individual traders to take advantage of opportunities in this metal.
Watch NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and special guest Bob Iaccino discuss copper, copper futures and why they should interest you on a recent episode of “See the Futures”.
Topics covered include:
- Understand the role of copper as a metal and a global financial product: past, present and future
- Dependence of green vehicles on copper
- The Latest on China’s Role in the Global Copper Market
- The Pandemic and Copper: Consequences of Supply and Demand
- Copper as the main economic indicator
- Charts and analysis of copper futures and related products, such as foreign currencies
Ready for more?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real time. See upcoming events
Getting started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports over 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful, easy-to-use trading platform, discounted futures brokerage, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting and strategic backtesting via an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started today with a free trading demo with real-time market data.