What does it mean to be a country with “monetary sovereignty”? In short, it is a country that has the power to exercise exclusive legal control over its currency. This is equivalent to having a monopoly on their money supply, like the United States and Japan.
Exchange rates between foreign currencies are immensely traded every day. They greatly affect interest rate decisions and the impact on import/export surpluses or deficits. CME Group currency futures are efficient and transparent markets that offer a multitude of opportunities to traders.
Watch NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and special guest Jim Iuorio for an in-depth analysis of British Pound and Euro FX ahead of the Bank of England’s monetary policy summary in a recent episode of “See the Futures” .
Topics covered include
- Discussion of the Bank of England’s interest rate policy and its potential impact on futures markets
- A preview of the September Fed meeting and possible outcomes
- Which critical products have recently dropped in price and why is this important for merchants?
- Charts, technical analysis and trade setups of moving futures products including Gold, 10 Year Treasury Bill, Euro and Australian Dollar 2
- What is the impact on futures markets of the recent “recap” of the current equity earnings season?
- A review of important reports on the horizon, including the jobs report and the consumer price index report
Ready for more?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real time. See upcoming events
Getting started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports over 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful, easy-to-use trading platform, discounted futures brokerage, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting and strategic backtesting via an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started today with a free trading demo with real-time market data.