There are several ways for traders to participate in the Bitcoin market, as an example, let’s explore two distinct but very different methods:
- Trade real Bitcoin
- Futures trading of Nano Bitcoin, a financial derivative of the coin that is 1/100 the size of a Bitcoin
What should traders consider when comparing financial products?
Ask this to a room full of experienced traders and you’ll likely get a list similar to the one below. So let’s compare.
- If you can’t swap both sides of something, are you really swapping?Anyone who participates in the markets will likely have both bullish and bearish sentiments about the financial products they are trading, therefore experienced traders will always want to participate in markets where they can easily go both long and short…” easily” is the key word. So, looking at actual Bitcoin and Nano Bitcoin futures, is it easy to go short if I’m feeling bearish about Bitcoin?
- Trading Real Bitcoin: there are limited options for shorting Bitcoin.In general, cryptocurrency trading and the regulations surrounding how you can trade it vary from state to state in the United States, as well as from country to country. country to country. For example, some methods available Short Selling Options such as CFDs, although available overseas, are not available in the United States. Some crypto exchanges do not allow shorting at all. circuit.In other words, shorting real Bitcoin is not as easy as a trader would like.
- Nano Bitcoin Futures Trading : Using Nano Bitcoin Futures is a breeze. As simple as it is to go long by buying a Nano Bitcoin Futures contract, simply selling a contract is enough to go short.
- What am I actually exchanging and where exactly does the exchange take place?Traders want peace of mind. With any financial product, whether you’re investing for the long term or speculating on it for the short term, you need to understand all the facts.
- Trade real Bitcoin : Bitcoin, as is the case with all digital currencies, is not traded on a regulated exchange. Surprised ? You are not alone. A 2022 research report from the Financial Conduct Authority found that a whopping 69% of crypto traders under the age of forty mistakenly believe that cryptocurrency markets are regulated.
- futures trading Nano Bitcoin Trading: Nano Bitcoin trading takes place on a regulated exchange, known as Coinbase Derivatives. All futures products are subject to regulation by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), whose objectives include promoting competitive and efficient markets and investor protection. against manipulation, abusive commercial practices and fraud.
- Uncertainty around pending regulations.–A simple Google search for “crypto regulation” will provide enough examples of recent news that are sure to grab your attention. As a relatively new and unregulated financial product, it’s obvious that new rules are coming, but it’s unclear what they might be and how digital currencies like Bitcoin will be affected.
- real bitcoin trading – In late 2022 and early 2022, US Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chairman Gary Gensler raised concerns about the lack of regulation of cryptocurrencies. Make up your own mind, but when the Fed chief and the SEC have crypto in their sights, that might be enough to draw attention to the fact that change is afoot. Cryptocurrency is something world leaders are discussing and planning for.
- Nano Bitcoin Futures Trading – The CFTC has been regulating futures products, exchanges, and futures brokers since 1975. Given the uncertainty of ongoing real-currency regulations, derivatives trading, as can be done with Nano Bitcoin Futures, can provide excitement and market opportunity, but in a way that is “once removed” from potential regulatory surprises.
Start trading Nano Bitcoin with NinjaTrader
Open your NinjaTrader Futures account and dive into this exciting new offer.Trade Nano Bitcoin Futures No commissions with daily trading margins as low as $25 and $0 market data fees.
NinjaTrader supports over 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful, easy-to-use trading platform, discounted futures brokerage, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting and strategic backtesting via an immersive trading simulator.