Bitcoin continues to share the same stage as benchmark markets for brands like the S&P 500 and crude oil. Whether you are a day trader or a position trader, there are a host of products available to anyone who wants to participate in the Bitcoin market. Bitcoin futures trading offers many advantages, including the ease of short selling and a regulated market, among others.
Watch NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and special guest Bobby Iaccino on a recent episode of “See the Futures” as they discuss several ways to use futures to participate in the Bitcoin market excitement.
Topics include –
- Review the Popularity and History of Bitcoin
- Learn how to participate in the Bitcoin market without trading the actual coin
- The Benefits of Trading Micro Bitcoin Futures
- Why Crypto Futures Allows Speculation Focused Only on Price Movement and Why This is Critical for Bitcoin Enthusiasts
- Examination of the price correlations between Bitcoin and several benchmarks, including the Nasdaq
- Exploring Other Interesting Bitcoin Correlations
- Post-Summer Potential Around Federal Crypto Regulations and What It Means for Bitcoin and Other Digital Currencies
- Discuss both Bitcoin Fundamentals and Technical Analysis using NinjaTrader Charts
Ready for more?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real time. See upcoming events
Getting started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports over 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful, easy-to-use trading platform, discounted futures brokerage, and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting and strategic backtesting via an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started today with a free trading demo with real-time market data.